10 Sep Largest Pro-Family Gathering in the World
It’s the largest pro-family gathering in the world—and for the first time in history, it is coming to the United States!
Please join us at the World Congress of Families IX, in Salt Lake City, Utah, October 27-30, 2015. This is the “premier global gathering of parents, youth, lawmakers, scholars, religious leaders, and advocates united to affirm, celebrate, and encourage the natural family.”
There has never been a better time to register than now — for the next two weeks WCF registration fees are half price! Even if you can’t attend the entire 4 day conference, you have the option of registering for one or more days.
To receive the half-price registration over the next two weeks, go to the Registration Page and after you have entered your personal information, enter the word “Sutherland” in the “Discount code” box (not the Promotional code box).
• $125 Ambassador package: Includes all program sessions, snack breaks, opening & closing ceremonies, Sutherland Institute Annual Dinner, movie premiere, reception with the production team of “God’s Not Dead 2”, Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert, reception with Stephanie Nielson, priority seating and finale concert with The Piano Guys and Lyceum Philharmonic Orchestra, but no meals.
• $235 Ambassador with Dining package: Includes all “Ambassador” items, plus breakfast and lunches.
• $30.00 Day Pass: Tuesday, October 27th – Full Day (Includes all program sessions, snack breaks and opening ceremony). Wednesday, October 28th – Full Day (Includes all program sessions, snack breaks, and movie premiere). Thursday, October 29th – Full Day (Includes all program sessions, snack breaks, and Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert). Friday, October 30th – Full Day (Includes all program sessions, snack breaks and closing ceremony).
For many of us, attending a World Congress is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Don’t miss this chance to learn from the best, and rub shoulders with people from every continent who care as much as you do about protecting family, marriage, life, and religious freedom. You will be inspired.
The schedule features hundreds of interesting and diverse speakers including:
• Lila Rose, President and Founder of Live Action, a new media nonprofit dedicated to ending abortion and building a culture of life.
• Nick Vujicic, an Australian motivational speaker born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs.
• Archbishop Cordileone, an American prelate of the Roman Catholic Church and the archbishop of San Francisco, California.
• Elder M. Russell Ballard, Apostle of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, LDS church’s Quorum of the Twelve Apostles.
• Dr. Mark Regnerus, associate professor of sociology at the University of Texas at Austin, a research associate of the university’s Population Research Center, and a senior fellow at the Austin Institute for the Study of Family and Culture.
• Miriam Grossman, MD., medical doctor with training in pediatrics and in the specialty of child, adolescent, and adult psychiatry, and author of Unprotected and You’re Teaching My Child What?
• Dr. Jaroslaw Szymczak, of the Cardinal Stefan Wysznski University in Warsaw, Poland, whose success in marriage counseling has earned him the reputation of “Rescuer of Married Couples.”
• Ignacio Arsuaga, President of CitizenGO, and President and CEO of HazteOir.org, the largest civic participation website in Spain.
• Jarrod Polson, former University of Kentucky basketball player. After living out his lifelong dream of playing basketball for the Wildcats, Jarrod co-authored “Living Beyond the Dream.”
• Stephanie Nielson, plane crash survivor, whose story has been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, and in People magazine, and whose blog is visited by four million people every month.
• Alissa Golob is an activist, blogger, and speaker and former Youth Coordinator for Campaign Life Coalition, Canada’s oldest and largest national pro-life organization.
• Luca Volonté Italian politician and former chairman of the European Popular Party in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe.
• Dr. Suja Koshy, author and head of Department of Human Development, S.V.T. College, SNDT University, Mumbai, India
• Dr. Alveda King, niece of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Director of African-American Outreach for Priests for Life and Gospel of Life Ministries.
• Dr. Monique Chireau, assistant Professor in the Division of Clinical and Epidemiological Research in the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology at Duke University Hospital.
We are also excited that members of United Families International will be speaking at the World Congress of Families — Kelli Houghton on Tuesday at 4 p.m., Dr. Tim Rarick, Tuesday 7 p.m., Laura Bunker, Wednesday 2:45 p.m., and Marcia Barlow, Friday 3 p.m.
Please try to make this amazing conference part of your schedule next month. In a world where the stability, strength, and future of families are being undermined by pornography, divorce, abortion, same-sex marriage, threats to religious liberty, and various anti-family agendas coming from the UN and other sources, the World Congress of Families promises to offer education, energy, and hope.
United Families International, President