10 Dec UFI: Many Hands Making a Difference
Many Hands Making a Difference!
At United Families International, we are so grateful for our volunteers and college interns. They help carry the load of researching social science for our Family Issues Guides, writing articles for our UFI Blog, and posting daily current news articles to World Family News, as well as advocating at the UN and state legislatures. Plus, they are just fun to work with! Their energy and passion is inspiring and gives us hope for the future.
We are also very grateful for you, our UFI members and friends across the world. Despite cultural and language differences, we all share a deep love for the natural
family and for the exquisite value of each human life.
As the Christmas season approaches, we would like to introduce you to some of our interns, members, and friends, and share some of their comments and feedback. It is truly encouraging to know we are not alone in this important cause, and that our efforts are having an impact!
- “My UFI internship was one of the most remarkable things I’ve ever done. I was never into politics, but it changed how I look at the world. I can’t hide from the issues anymore because knowing about them is what sets you on the path to deal with them and make a difference.” — Tashica (intern)
- “State Legislators count on UFI people to provide reliable information and effective testimony – all with a positive, civil tone. Which is something we need a lot more of in State politics.” —State Representative Jake Anderegg
- “Often conversations about these topics can be difficult with close friends and family. The resources on your website helped me navigate some hard discussions with a dear friend. We were able to stay focused, stick to the facts and both came away feeling very informed. Thank you for making it so easy to make a difference!” — Carol• “Hello from Switzerland – My wife and I just wanted to express our appreciation for your most important and high-quality work for the benefit of the family internationally. We appreciate your newsletters and your initiatives very much. Thank you!” — Markus
- “Writing from Australia, God Bless you in your efforts to save your family values.” —Treasa
- “Excellent article! Thank you so much. I’m including excerpts in a Family Newsletter. Hope that’s ok.” —Laurie• “Before my internship it would have been easy for me to steer clear of conversations involving most family issues; I like to avoid conflict whenever possible. Now, I am grateful for the training that I have had to be able to communicate these issues in a friendly way.” — Annalise (intern)
- “I sent your article to my children to read but have since had many others wanting to read it. I appreciate your good work.” —Jill• “Thanks for your great alert, it was exactly what I needed. I use quotes from it in my work with young people.” —David
- “I appreciate so very much the work you do! I forward your messages on.” —Barbara• “I definitely went into my UFI internship thinking I was a “nobody” and came out realizing that I truly was somebody. I could make a difference, even it if was with one person.” — Jenny (intern)
- “This is very well done. Sent it everywhere I could think of, including government, news media in Canada, and a variety of places all over the world.” —JB• “Inspiring families from the roots up is one of the most important tasks of UFI. Keep up your fantastic work and thank you again for the inspiration!” —Clarissa
- “Excellent article! Well reasoned.” —Steven
- “Thanks very much from Spain. I wish all blessings to you and to the community you represent.” —FrankWherever we live, we are all in this important work together! We invite you to be a part of the work of UFI by sending us your most generous financial contribution. Even if you have never donated before, today is the perfect day to give the gift of supporting and strengthening the family! Please click here to donate. All of us at UFI thank you so much.Warmest wishes to you and yours,
United Families International, President
Take a few minutes to look at all the tools United Families has available to help you in your efforts to protect the family and strengthen your own:
As the year winds down, we urge you to consider making a financial contribution to United Families International. We work hard to wisely use every dollar and leverage all of your hard-earned funds to maximum effect in defending and protecting the family.
Please support our work; consider a donation today.
Please forward this email to your friends and family who care about protecting life, family, and faith.
Encourage them, too, to go to UFI’s website and sign up to receive this important information for themselves!