A Host unites family and friends in an educational gathering called “The Homefront Project.”
- Host your family/friends in a series of 12 Discussions called “The Homefront Project”. You may invite your attendees to take turns hosting the group.
- Curriculum will be provided based on each of UFI’s five Mission Points
- Additional educational resources will be suggested; all with the intent to UNITE and EDUCATE like-minded individuals dedicated to helping families flourish.
- There can be any number of hosts in a community or state.
- UFI will provide initial training and a monthly question/answer call for all hosts.